I am soup lover, i like to try all different soups.When i saw in Raks Kitchen ,i was so tempted to try.I made this for breakfast today morning.I like her blog very much for her step to step detailed explanation and superb photographs .Kids dont like the addition of the green chilly so you can skip it ,i like the twist of green chilly so i added it.It was really tasty and yummy soup.
- Sweet corn - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder as per choice
- Salt as needed
- Green chilly -1 ,slit.
- Corn flour - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish.
- Pressure cook corn with sugar for 3 whistles .
- When cool down , make puree with a blender and sieve it.
- Add milk ,split green chillies to the sieved liquid and let it boil.
- Mix the cornflour with little water and add to the boiling mixture and allow it to cook for 2min.
- Add pepper powder and salt to your choice and give it a stir.
- Serve hot with some toasted bread.
Sending this to - Kitchen Chronicles Tried & Tasted event Hosted by Nivedhanam
Nithus Kitchen -Healthy Food for Healthy Kids