Chappathi with a side dish is always boring .So ,i just made a simple twist and made it a egg kothu chappathi .Kids will also like it.It is good on its own , if you want you can have it with onion raita.
- Left Over chappathi - 3 , torn into pieces
- Big Onion - 1 , finely chopped
- Tomato - 1,small chopped
- Egg - 1
- Curryleaves - 5nos
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/3 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Small onion - 3 nos
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Jeera - 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly - 2 nos
- Saunf - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger - 1 small piece
- Garlic - 2 pod
- Heat oil in pan add the onions and saute it till translucent.
- Add the ground mixture and saute for 1 min
- Now add the tomato and saute it ,add all the powder and saute it .
- Add the torn chappathi ,and mix it well
- Close it with lid for 5min,in simmer flame
- Crack one egg on the chappathi mixture and mix it well
- When the egg gets cooked add the chopped coriander and serve it .
- You can add two eggs if you like ,i wanted to be little light so made with one egg.
- After adding egg just give one stir, if you keep on stirring ,the egg will become very small pieces.
- This is medium spice , do increase the spice to your liking.
Linking this recipe to SimplySensationFood - Healthy event.