Egg is everybody's favourite .We try to make different dishes to impress our family .This is recipe i have used very less ingredients.This goes well with roti or any rice .
Serves : 3
Cooking Time : 20
- Egg - 3
- Onion - 2 ,big, chopped finely
- Curryleaves - 5nos
- Red chilli - 1 ,split
- Saunf - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic & Ginger paste - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 2 pinch .
- Salt as needed
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Boil the eggs , peel the shell and cut into2 halves.
- Heat oil in a pan , add the saunf when it splutters add the onion saute it for 5min.
- Add the red chilli and curry leaves.
- Now add the ginger & garlic paste and saute it for 1 min.
- Add all the powder and salt give it a stir that it mixes well .
- Add 1 tsp of water.
- Now add the eggs and coat with the masala.
- Close and cook the yolk side till it forms golden .
- Serve hot with roti or any rice.