I had little left over channa and potato,i just wanted to make it a snack.I wanted to make it Chinese and ended up doing Mexican.It was nice ,the taco seasoning added a quite a kick to the dish.I have added mustard it is quite optional.You can add green chillies if you want to spice it up.
- Channa- 1 cup,cooked
- Potato- 1 ,small,cooked and diced
- Onion- 1 ,small ,chopped
- Chilli Powder- 1/2
- Corinader Pwd-1/4
- Taco seasoning-1/4 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup-1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 drops
- Heat oil in a pan,add the ketchup.
- Add the onion and saute it well.
- Add the channa and potato ,add red chilli,coriander,taco seasoning,salt,give it a stir and cook in medium for 5min.garnish with cilantro.
- Add a drop of lemon juice and serve as a snack.
Linking this to Priyas -Cooking with seeds event.
Linking to Nupurs event - Whats my cuppa event Hosted by Nivedhanam