This home made pasta sauce is simple and adding Maggi Masala seasoning makes the pasta still tasty.Simmering for 5min after adding pasta is optional.I like the sauce to be coated well.You can add the italian seasoning too.
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Tomato- 2 ,pureed
- Capsicum- 1 ,chopped finely
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Garlic-1 ,pod ,chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup-1 tsp
- Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooked Pasta-1 cup
- Maggi Masala seasoning-1 packet
- Salt as needed
- Heat olive oil,add the garlic and toss for a 2 second,dont make it golden.
- Now add the chopped capsicum and saute it for 2 min.
- Now add the peas and saute it for 1min.
- Now add the tomato puree ,chilli powder,salt and tomato ketchup.Mix it well.
- Let it cook in low flame for 15min.Add the maggi masala seasoning as per u r liking.(Either half the packet or full)
- Cook for another 5min.
- Now add the cooked pasta and mix it well and simmer it for 5min.
- Serve hot or cold .