My family eats less spicy food,i feel bored and want to have something spicy.I want some quick fix so just grind them and saute it.There are no fast and hard rules ,you can change it to suit you.Warning you to have some mint or chocolate after having this,you know the odor of raw onions..........
- Bomay Onion -1 big
- Red chilly powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic- 1 pod
- Tamarid piece- 1/4 tsp piece
- Salt as needed
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Split urad dhall - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 5nos
- Hing -1/4 tsp
- In a mixer grind all the ingredients into a coarse paste.
- In a kadai ,heat oil ,add the mustard seeds when it splutters add the urad dhall when it turns golden add the curry leaves and hing.
- Add the ground mixture ,and saute it well,if you want it more spicy you can add more red chilly powder.
- Let it cook in medium flame for 5-8 mins.
- Serve hot with idli.
- White onions are more spicer ,so i choose red indian onions.
- You can increase or decrease the red chilli powder to suit your taste.