Guacamole is a dip made from Avocado, is orginally from Mexico.I love to try different types of fruit.When i saw this first time i shlould say i wasnt impressed with the raw avocado,no clue on how shlould i prepare it .After much experitments and googling , i was happy with this dip.This dip should be bit chunky.It taste great on its own , best served with tortilla ,wraps etc.
Avocado mixed with salt ,made into paste can be used as a spread for bread , very healthy .You can try that variation also.You can spice it up adding more chillies .
- Avocado - 2
- Red Onion - 1 ,small , chopped
- Tomato - 1 ,small , chopped
- Green Chilly - 1 , small , chopped
- Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 string , chopped finely
- Salt as needed
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 tsp
- Prep the Avocado(How to peel an Avocado).
- In a bowl add the avocado , you can either chop into small pieces ,or mash it with a fork .
- Add onion ,tomato ,green chilly , pepper powder ,lemon juice ,salt and corinader and give it a stir.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips .
- Add the tomatoes when you are going to serve later.
Linking to Co-hosted by FoodTreasures for Mexican Cuisine event Hosted by Julie of ErivumPuliyum.
Linking to Saras Kitchen for Dish in 30minutes Soups & Salads